Friday 24 April 2020

My Amazing Life in Brazil #2

Hi guys!!
Here is the next chapter of My Amazing Life in Brazil! If you haven't read the first chapter please check that out before reading this one and I have decided to actually just do them any time so it's a surprise!! If you don't know what it's about then again, go check the other one out and read it first! I hope you like it and aren't too disappointed! Comment which one you liked more! Scroll down for the last post. So here you go:

"We are going to be late, We are going to be late! Hurry uuuuuuup!" shrieked mum. "Whoaah chill out. We have ages so don't worry." Adriana reassured her mum. "Okay, well i'll wait till we miss the flight and then say told you so!" Ana cried from the other side of the room. They were the spitting image of their mum and everyone told them so. Black wavy hair, Periwinkle eyes, Tall and skinny and finally big smiles were only some of the traits that the three shared.  Maybe I should mention the fact that the only difference the twins had was Adriana had a birth mark right above her lip and Ana had one on her hip.

Riiiing, Riiing, "Uhhh, I'll answer it." groaned Adriana. "Hi Addy um I'm right outside your house and um I was thinking I could pick you up now and um we could drive to the airport and get lunch there!" said her cousin on the phone. " Mum Coco is outside now and wants to take us there now!" she hollered. "Oooooooh, that would save me one job huh? Yep, tell her yes"

A few hours later the girls and there cousin Coco were seated on the plane and Adriana was the one who got to say "Told you so!"

3 comments:

  1. Hi Franny, another installment already! Wow, you work fast. I like that the twins have birthmarks on lips and hips (and that it rhymes!). Isn't it great when you can say "I told you so" especially when it means you DID catch the flight. Using dialogue is a great tool, it makes the story feel very much in the present moment. So now you have introduced the 3 girls, set the scene for an exciting adventure... and just like the girls your story is up, up and away!
    How are you going to write about Brazil when you haven't been there? Have you been researching on the internet? Have you heard about Carnival in Rio, Brazil? Maybe the girls will get to go? bye : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description of the girls Franny, I could really picture them in my head as I read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Have you read the first one?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.