Wednesday 29 April 2020

My Amazing Life in Brazil #3

Hello!
Sorry about the wait. I hope you have done my idea to write a story about a kid like you but in a different country. If you haven't read the first two chapters scroll down and read them or be like "What? What is going on???" So If you remember, Addy and Ana were on the plane to a place in the middle of nowhere near the jungle with their cousin Coco .

"So what would you like, The pulled beef salad or the chickpea salad?" The flight attendant patiently questioned. "Er, I'm a vegetarian and I don't like chickpeas!"  Addy murmured to Coco, panicking. "Sorry Sir um could we have the chickpea one without the chickpeas?" Coco asked politely. "But Miss the chickpea salad with no chickpeas is just sauce." "Well, I guess you'll just starve to death! Hee, Hee!" Ana was that annoying for the first bit but after a few death stares from Coco, she quit it.

"EEEEEEEEE! My ears are killing me!!" The two girls screeched dramatically. "Who ever heard of death by ears? Or a murdering ear!" A boy piped up from the row behind them. He was Coco's brother and he was cheeky, smart and very innocent looking but a good laugh when you got to know him. He was 6 years old and his name was Noah.

"SKIIID" the plane had arrived.


I hope you guys liked it!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Franny, I like how you have introduced another character into the story. Noah is only 6 so his character could be useful (to you the storyteller) because other characters will need to explain things to him (and at the same time - explain things to the reader). Can't wait to see what happens next : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing Franny! I'm intrigued to see what is going to happen next now that the plane has landed. How are you going to check facts about Brazil?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Franny,
    Still no new installment.... do you have writer's block? ...or are you busy researching, planning, writing? Did you know J'Varn has written an adventure story about her own cat; when it got lost in the bush? Te ako's story
    Maybe you could check it out? bye : )

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.