Wednesday 17 June 2020

Elephants!


Elephant Baby GIF - Elephant Baby Trunk - Discover & Share GIFs


Hi these are my elephant facts! What is your favourite animal?
Places you could hide an elephant would be a garage, a meadow or a large garden or forest.
Elephants are found in the wild parts of Africa, South Asia and South East Asia.
An elephant's habitat is African Elephants like tropical forests but they also live in mountains, deserts and savannas throughout Africa. Though most Elephants in Africa live in conservation areas.
Elephants eat mostly plants because they are herbivores meaning they just eat plants.What plants do you eat?
Some facts about elephants are African elephants are the biggest animal in the world. They can get as tall as nearly four meters and can weigh 6,350 kilograms!! Wow!
A group of elephants is a parade! Whoa!
A baby elephants are called Calves. Just like cows!
Elephants eat using their trunks. They also use them to breath and smell.
Elephants give themselves dust baths.
Elephant's brains weigh almost 6 kilograms.
Elephants have an amazing memory.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, Franny my name is Helen and I'm from Room 23. I really like your blog post about elephants. I really like the way that you put so many facts. I did not make a blog post about my favourite animal, but I did do a writing about bears. To improve you could make the photo a little bigger.

    Thanks for sharing your blog post. you should check out My blog.
    Blog you later,
    by Helen.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.