Tuesday 16 June 2020

Dear Carla...

Hi Guys!
This is my letter to Carla!
I thought it was fun to write a letter from his point of view.
I really like the book so far!
Have you read it??
Bye, Franny


Address - Kindergarten, Willow Bend School
To - Carla Davis
From - Bradley Chalkers

Dear Carla,
Thank you for the book. Reading it, reminds me of you and your office.
I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that I hurt you. There was a knot in my stomach, and when it undone, I decided to go to your room. I was sad when you weren’t there. 
I’m actually quite happy that you gave the report to my teacher. I have a gold star now. It gleams brighter than all the other ones. I’m going to start doing my homework now that I know what it feels like to get one.
I haven’t been to Colleen's party yet, but I am going to. I have got a haircut especially for it. By the time this gets to you, I will have gone to the party (Hopefully). 
You are pretty likable as well, even if you did hurt me. 
I hope I still see you around.
The pleasure was mine, Bradley
P.S - I love you too.
P.P.S - Do you enjoy your new school??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.