Thursday 3 December 2020

Duffy and the... Coggen?

 Today we saw a fantastic show. I think it was more aimed at little kids 👭 though it was still funny.😂

It was about Duffy meeting a Coggen (🐱-🐶-🐓) that belonged to his friend Bex. My favourite character was a guy who played the Coggen and Bex's dad. This is because when we came in he played cool songs on the guitar🎸 but also because he was a good actor/puppeteer. It was fun when they sung🎶 the Duffy song because they did it in sign language too.✋



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Franny, my name is Helen and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about the play called "Duffy and the Coggen". I also like the way that you put a photo of a the play. My favourite part was also when they sang the Duffy song in NZ Sign Language. Did you enjoy this?

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You can go to my blog by clicking here.
    Blog you later,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.