Friday 28 August 2020

Crazy paper art

 



This is some crazy marbled wrapping paper that I made. Here is how you make it - 

You'll need -

Shaving cream

Up to five colours of food colouring

A large tray

A piece of paper that can fit in your tray

Method - 

Spread shaving cream around the tray. Then, put drops of food colouring everywhere. Spread it around with a fork. Place your paper on top of the coloured shaving cream, and push it down. Let it sit for 30 seconds. Then peel it off. Scrape the shaving cream off and you're left with awesome paper.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Franny! It is me, Maia here. I really like your paper art! I've never tried to use shaving cream when I'm doing art. How long did it take you to make it?
    Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.