Wednesday 13 May 2020

Level 2 lock down

Hi guys!
It is level two lock down TOMORROW!! 
I am very excited. There are going to be so many more possibilities. 
Here is a list of what I am looking forward to:

  • School, I can't wait to see my friends and teacher again.
  • Parks, it has been SUPER tempting to climb on things (mainly parks) during lock down.
  • Restaurants and cafes, it will be so nice to actually walk around in shops instead of a table at the door.
  • MALLS!, whoa malls are open again. "Squeal!"
  • Play dates, it will be GREAT to catch up with friends after school.
  • Sleepovers, I can't wait for my sleepover at my grandma's house on Thursday night.
  • PEOPLE!!, Yay! I will see PEOPLE! (lots)
What are you most looking forward to??
Bye, Franny

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, Franny. So many of the things that you are looking forward to, I too am looking forward to being able to do. For me, the biggest things is being able to visit friends and family again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Franny
    it is very exciting and I am really looking forward to seeing everyone at Owairaka School! I must admit a but of shopping will be fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.