Friday 25 October 2019

Owairaka school who will win the rwc this year?


This is my bar graph. The question is: Who do Owairaka members think will win the Rugby world cup 2019?
This was my prediction before I had made the graph: I think NZ will will get the most votes. I think England will come second. Then Wales will come third. South Africa will come last. 
My prediction was wrong. Actually NZ had the most votes: 71. South Africa had the second amount: 11. Then England was third with: 10 votes. Wales came last with: 4 votes.
I asked 96 people. Some teachers, some kids and some teacher aids. I can't wait to see if we were right! Who do you think will win  the Rugby?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Franny, my name is Helen and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about Rugby world cup graph. I also liked the way you added a little description about the work you are doing. I think NZ will win the rugby world cup. Did you use google drawings to make this?
    Thank you for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog.
    Blog you later,
    from Helen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen!
      It was fun to make!
      Have you ever used google drawings to make a graph?
      Bye, Franny

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.