Friday 17 May 2019

Star dome!

Today we went to the stardome.
First a man talked to us and taught us some interesting things.
Then we did a quiz with I-pads.
We then watched a movie called Solar system Odyssey about trying to find life on other planets. It was set in the future!
Here are some pictures:                                                       I learnt how far away the planets were and                                                                                               that was amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Damien and I'm from room 25 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about star dome. I remeber when I did something like this thing. Have you ever tried something intristing ?
    thanks for sharing your learning . you should check out my blog Damien @ Owairaka District School blog you later.interisting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Damien,
      Thanks for commenting I loved stardome. It was different with school than with family. Had you gone before that?
      Blog you later, Franny

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.