Monday 20 April 2020

Read these books!

Hi guys!!!
I had an idea to do a piece of writing recommending some of my favourite books. There are two books and I hope after this you'll hop into your bead and start reading! Reading is the best way to spend time in lock down. My favourite thing to do while reading is listen to music in my bed.  If you and your family are getting sick of each other have some alone time and please read these books:

The first book is Nevermoor, The Trials of Morrigan Crow it is fantastically amazing and full of mystery. I would recommend it for age 10 and above. Written by Jessica Townsend this funny thrilling novel will send you into other worlds! If you like fantasy and mystery you will really adore this book.

The second is the sequel to Nevermoor and is called Wundersmith, The Calling of Morrigan Crow some books have a fantastic first and a not amazing second but this book is so un-disappointing! Follow Morrigan Crow (the heroine) and her friends Cadence Blackburn and Hawthorn as they join Wunder and discover something amazing about their friend Lambeth and a lot more. This action packed mystery will have you sucked in for weeks. I recommend for age 10+ .

I am really excited for the next book! Just letting you know I do have other favorites but these are some of the best!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Franny, what a great idea for a blog post! You could start a book club with other bloggers in Ako Hiko! I am running out of books fast so I hope I can get to the library soon. Keep up the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Franny, I love the Nevermoor books too! My daughter and I are really looking forward to the next one... maybe it will come quicker because the author will have been in lockdown too. I like the way you told us about the books without giving away the plot. How old do you think Morrigan Crow will be in the next book? bye : )

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.